Procedure for Comment Period and Amending NAAA Standards
- The National Auto Auction Association (NAAA) will conduct an annual comment review period for all industry standards. The review period will be posted on the NAAA website (naaa.com). Comments will be accepted at any time, but the NAAA Auction Standards Committee (ASC) will only act on comments received prior to June 30.
- Comments must be submitted electronically to the ASC. Click Standards at naaa.com.
- The ASC will review all comments prior to September 1 and prepare a report for the NAAA Executive Committee.
- NAAA Executive Committee will consider the recommendations of the ASC at the next regularly scheduled NAAA Executive Committee Meeting.
- Recommendations approved by the NAAA Executive Committee will be presented to the NAAA Board of Directors.
- If approved by the NAAA Board of Directors, changes will be effective January 1. All NAAA members and industry partners will receive notification of any approved changes.