Chapter States & Area
|National Board of Directors
Southern Chapter Representatives
| Term Expires 2024 – Joe Guyer
Term Expires 2025 – Jacob Warren
Term Expires 2026 – Billy Willis
|Southern Chaper Officers & Contact Information
Carolina Auto Auction
140 Webb Road
Williamston, SC 29697
America's Auto Auction - Pensacola
6615 Mobile Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32526
L.L. "Lin" Musick
Louisiana 1st Choice Auto Auction
18310 Woodscale Road
Hammond, LA 70401
Capital City Auto Auction
600 Winfield Road
St. Albans, WV 25177
|Chairman of the Board|
Greenville Auto Auction
4330 Dickinson Avenue
Greenville, NC 27834
Chapter Board of Directors
Louisiana's 1st Choice Auto Auction
Grand Strand AA
Greensboro Auto Auction
Arkansas Auto Dealers Exchange
Mountain State Auto Auction
Greensboro Auto Auction
|Southern Chapter - NAAA Liaison/Rep.
5320 Spectrum Drive, Suite D
Frederick, MD 21703
1. Promote the advancement and welfare of its members and the wholesale auto auction industry by all proper, suitable and
2. Educate and assist its members in providing the highest level of services to their customers.
3. Disseminate information among its members relating to advancements in the wholesale auto auction industry.
4. Foster a spirit of good will among its members in their relationship with each other and the motor vehicle industry,
so all interests may be served fairly.
5. Encourage ethical practices and promulgate a Code of Ethics for the regulation of the wholesale auto auction industry.
6. Engage in any lawful activities which are in furtherance of the purposes of the Chapter.
Southern Chapter Name
On March 3, 2010, the Southern Auto Auction Association, aka Southern Zone (Zone) voted to dissolve the association and carry on the functions as the Southern Chapter (Chapter) of the National Auto Auction Association (NAAA). The Zone bylaws were replaced with governance procedures.
A regular member or associate member of NAAA will be a regular member or associate member of a Chapter, provided that applications are made to NAAA and approved by the NAAA Board of Directors (BOD). However, all applications for membership are posted and members given 30 days to comment prior to approval by the BOD. The Chapter President is notified by NAAA prior to posting new member applications. Upon acceptance, a regular member is assigned by NAAA to a Chapter if its principal place of business is within the Chapter geographic boundaries.