|2015 Auction Industry Survey Results READ MORE
|Safety Certification and Lane Safety Certificate
The industry recognized program is based on proven best practices designed to promote greater safety awareness and accident prevention through short educational video courses. One significant aspect is its two-tiered system aimed at full-time and part-time auction employees. READ MORE
|Canadian Auctions Adopt National Certification Standards READ MORE|
|Auction of the Year Award Nomination Process Updates READ MORE|
|Coming Soon! Auction Arena Safety Training for Auctioneers
The National Auto Auction Association promotes auction safety and will soon offer a course for auctioneers starring “Coach Caution”.
Auctioneers are strongly encouraged to complete this Auctioneer Safety Certification course and join other auctioneers in making the auction a safe place to buy and sell cars. Stay connected for course launch updates.
|– ADESA Boston Raises More Than $55,000 for JDRF
– KAR Auction Services Recognized for Technology Innovation with...
– Manheim’s Used Vehicle Value Index
– ADESA Canada Customers Donate Almost $130,000 For Alberta Fire Relief
– Canadian Auctions Adopt National Certification Standards
– Open Recall Report Now Available for Pilot with NAAA Auctions
– Charleston Auto Auction Raises $15K for Homeless Students
Webinar: Thursday, July 21, 2016 – 2:00 pm (EDT)
|Legislative Reporter • Track State and Federal Legislation more||
|Political Action Committee — National Auto Auction Association|